It is with regret that due to the escalation of restrictions caused by the COVID-19 virus we are going to have to postpone the Scottish Malts 2020. After the COBRA meeting today which resulted in the latest government directives via Public Health England which are linked to WHO, more severe restrictions have been imposed under the worsening health threat. We were developing operational plans based on Motorsport UK’s recently published guidelines to enable the event to continue in a safe way given the small numbers. However, the rapid increase in the spread of the virus has left us to take the only responsible course of action which is postponement of the Scottish Malts until a later date. The health of you the entrants, the marshals and organising staff naturally is of our prime concern. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding and support in these very difficult times for all of us. We look forward to running the Scottish Malts in the near future and will update you in due course.